Saturday, February 11, 2006

Superman - For Tomorrow


Lately, I have hooked on to the Online comics given by Tamal. These are high quality reproductions of the originals which he mooched off from the net somewhere. They are irrestible , like you just cannot stop at one.
How ever when it comes to comics, a lot of times I feel handicapped. The comic world is wrapped in a lot of history and background. To appreciate it fully small nuances have to be remembered....

When I was reading Supermans's - For Tomorrow series I read all the volumes in one sitting. My problem was that I rushed through the pages and a lot of the story slipped by me. So expectedly there were a lot of times when I was groping in the dark to understand what is going on...
I guess this is the reason why people say - Too much of a good thing is bad. This has to be the reason why DC comes out with them one at a time.
Never the less it was an evening well spent. Some of the art work was awesome. Thanks Tamal.

No comments: