Saturday, February 18, 2006

O s a m a : The Movie



This is a very depressing movie. Not a moment of happiness..Constant drudgery, leachery and pain.

While watching it, I sincerely wanted to believe that she will get a lot of strength, something good would happen to her, she will stand up and face the world like a brave girl, overpower her tormentors by grief and evoke sympathy and love.

Instead what was shown was reality. Am not too happy posting this one on my blog but I have made a commitment, so it is here......

3 comments:

Rohan said...

This film rips your guts out and leaves it to bleed all over your prisitine, clean life.

Tamal said...

You said you weren't happy posting about this film.Why is that?Did you think this film to be well made?Anyway,when i saw this film i was depressed for 2 weeks straight.
But reality is like that.And i must acknowledge the bravery of everyone involved in the making of this film to have made it.

Aditya Saraogi said...

I said was not happy about posting a blog on this is because, I will not refer this movie to any one ever, I do not want to remember I saw it, I do not want to do anything about this movie..