Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Eye



The most captivating part of the movie for me was the start when the cast was shown. White screen, eerie music and hands groping about on the white screen. It totally hooked me on to the movie..

Sadly, I did not watch it alone at 2.00 am in the night with all lights off.

In my opinion I dont think The Eye was made with a view to scare people. It is chilling but not scary. Ya, there are ghosts and some gory scenes but it is not scary....(I think the scariest movies I have ever seen are The Shining and Dog Soldiers ). I had a friend, Avishek who watched the movie with me and going by his word, Naina is an exact copy of The Eye. The 22.2.7777.8.2.777.3.7777. !

Well made and I am glad I watched it. The music needs special mention. Not too present to interfere with the movie but yet strong enough to enhance the effect..

I was just thinking, three blogs in a day ( in an hour..), am I going overboard?

3 comments:

Rohan said...

Dog Soldiers was SCAAAAARY!!!

The Eye totally freaked me out for a long time, and everybody I tricked into watching it.... hehehehe.

Tamal said...

The 22.2.7777.8.2.777.3.7777. ! ????
what does that mean?? Explain maadta swaami!

Aditya Saraogi said...

Tamal!! Figure it out boy....! I am not giving any clues..I have an inkling Rohan already knows..