Saturday, May 05, 2007

Taj through my lens







Hi,






Had been to Agra recently while on a trip to Vrindavan. One good thing is that there is a 1 km embargo around the Taj which allows only non polluting vehicles to come within the 1 km range. It may be too little too late. I couldnt help but notice that our national heritage had blackened considerably since the last time I saw..Any way, I had my digi cam and could not help but take some snaps....Some turned out ok, some I liked a lot..Have posted two of them here. The third one is exceptional...It is of a couple visiting the macabre. What amazes me is the expression on their faces....






4 comments:

Lifeisbetter said...

I posted my comments on the wrong topic... anyways liked your pics...

Lifeisbetter said...

In the second photograph, if you had captured the taj also, it would have been better... and meaningful.

Aditya Saraogi said...

hmm...well, I couldnt get the taj with the couple...otherwise it would have been all too obvious that I was snapping up the couple. I am sure the husband would have objected to that! That is why I have enclosed the picture between two snaps of the taj

Rohan said...

You should have used your time to dig up those "Tejo Mahalaya" stories... who knows, could've been a total Dan Brown saga...

Of course, you'd get whacked on page one by an ethnic dude with a wierd physical defect, and some red haired chick and some hunky professor sort will trace out your death...

Chalo... if you must die for the sake of story development, so be it... *sniff* *sniff*