Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living in Kolkata


I think this picture defines Kolkata for me..sadly....its a group of men passing in front of my building shouting slogans, in essence - "cholbe na and korte hobe". I dont get it...What will not do and what needs to be done...!

I am disappointed at being in Kolkata, I find it depressing. Could this be because I am not studying here and have relatively nothing to do ? I like the fact that I am with my parents here and Chandni and that I am able to play huge amount of TT but overall I find a sense of prolonged gloom in this city...Anyways on to Toronto...!

2 comments:

Nehal Adhikary said...

hmmm... erom blog cholbe naa... btw i guess that's the typical kolkata for u....

Aditya Saraogi said...

I know Nehal...but this is what I have felt...Its probably a combination of multiple factors but the end result is on the blog...