Saturday, February 28, 2009

The little somethings which cheer you up

U2 gave a free gig in London at the BBC tower. Thank you Bono! Not everything is driven by capitalistic needs..Well almost..I would not exactly say this was an entirely charitable event as they were promoting their new album but what the heck...Seeing U2 perform live and that too for free...

Now this is something which can happen to you only if you stay in a major metropolitan city...:-)
In some way, I can relate to myself staying in Mumbai. Nice feeling to have on a Saturday afternoon....

Another thing happened while I was flipping channels. I stopped for a few moments on BBC. They were talking about interesting sites....villageofjoy.com - this has to be the mother page for all forwards ! I liked it..spent a nice hour browsing..

No comments: