Friday, March 03, 2006

The Unthinkable - 21 grams


No baba...not the movie...I have done something unthinkable
Rather the unthinkable has happened to me...( umm well, happened to me again...). I was watching 21 grams on Star Movies. The flick started at 11.00pm (as a part of Oscar mania) and despite my initial disinterest I watched it. This was mainly because I wanted to see what was in the movie. I kept on till 12.30pm and I knew about half an hour was left when I decided enough, I need to go to sleep....This maybe ok with some normal people, but not me. I chose to sleep over an unfinished movie ????
I have seen as many as 7 full length feature films in one day ( on vcd ) and Insha Allah I will better this record in days to come...( Ah...a blissful thought). But this attitude of mine has come as a surprise. Was it that the movie had become just too boring ?
Help...I do not want my interest in movies to wane!!!

9 comments:

Tamal said...

hi adi,i still havn't figured the riddle out.Tell me.will you?
now for the actual question-how come you stopped posting all of a sudden??more posts coming soon i hope??

Aditya Saraogi said...

Tomal,

Connect

Cryptic Message - Nokia Mobile Phones - SMS lang - Relationship with numbers and letters...

Tamal I clearly remember that I had told u this when we were in Boys home...!

Tamal said...

nope...i have dumbed down.Explain maadi...i stil dont get it.And why arn't you posting?

Tamal said...

OH MY GOD!!I CANT STAND GOING TO YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY AND SEEING THAT SAME TOPIC..PLEASE POST SOMETHING!

Anonymous said...

What was the point of this post? Did you just write a whole bunch of words down, string them together so they work grammatically but mean absolutely nothing? Is this why you stopped posting - ran out of material?

I hope not. Some of your older stuff is decent - this blog though, rather pointless. I suppose it has some meaning to you which may be more than enough to write this way - but is that all you're hoping to accomplish with this blog?

Rohan said...

Gosh, this is too much.

Yeah, Adi was right, Rohan does have an inkling. Now listen up while I reveal, and cue the *reveal suspense* from the climax of Shyamalan movies:

Type the friggin' numbers on your phone, dude. What do you get if you type 7 four times in your SMS editor? MAJOR REVEAL: Turn off your T9.

*Cue end of reveal music*

Tamal said...

Oh!Now i get it...now please post something adi!!

Aditya Saraogi said...

hmm..to the anonymous..

I hold movies very dear to myself. Until recently I used to watch one every day. I didnt mind having to watch them alone, rather enjoyed the experience. Put on a cd/dvd on my system with the earphones on so that I am not interferred by anything in the dead of the night. Oh well, I admit I do like to have Maggi while watching movies.
Movies sort of filled me....I admit I am not very good at following accented English, so quite a lot goes by me sometimes.

But I loved movies. I dont really know why I did not choose to watch 21 grams. Seems now a days I am ok if I do not watch movies a lot. Have started going to the theater a lot( which by the way I dont think compares watching them at home on your bed ).

I feel change is taking over...

- Aye Davanita said...

It is good to see you are posting again. I hereby declare myself to be "anonymous" above and apologize if I was harsh. But I understand what you are saying. Your recent posts are more enjoyable.

cheers.